Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Yoga Classes & Teacher Training
If you contact us, we will collect the email address you nominate or other contact information of you such as your name and phone number. This may be stored in studio in our secure files or on our studio software platform, which is kept secure. We will not share any confidential information with any other business, organization or people/s unless we are directed to do so by law. My Health Yoga will not sell personal information to any other business nor provide your information to students or teachers without your written permission. Our directors and teachers will have access to your personal information as needed to conduct our regular business which includes viewing your name, email and phone number when booking classes and paying fees.
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Company immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Company shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
Generally, we may use the information we collect through our site/studio:
- to provide the information, products and services you request;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use this Site;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide Feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes; and
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us.
From time to time My Health Yoga may use photography and/or video in our advertisements including but not limited to social media, print media and websites. If you are attending a Teacher Training module or an in-studio class and do not wish your image or likeness to be used for such purpose please let a member of My Health Yoga’s team such as your class instructor know.
- USE OF SOFTWARE AND WEBSITE.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
- BILLING. By providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by Company (“Payment Method”) for your My Health Yoga membership, payments or subscription, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a monthly/fortnightly or other subscription fee/s as agreed by you in communication and agreement with My Health Yoga, and you are then subject to any other fees for additional services you may purchase, and any applicable taxes or missed payment fees in connection with your use of the Site to the Payment Method.
As used in these Terms, “billing” shall indicate either a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method. The subscription fee will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or expiration of your free trial period, if any, whichever is earlier, and on each monthly renewal thereafter unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms.
We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your subscription (each such month, a “Monthly Period”). In the event your subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we bill your Payment Method on the last day of such month. Your subscription will continue in effect on a month-to-month basis unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these Terms. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each Monthly Period in order to avoid the next billing. We will bill the monthly subscription fee plus any applicable taxes to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information). If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current Monthly Period -this means that you will have continued access to the Site for the remainder of that period, but you will not receive a refund. You can cancel your subscription by logging into your Account and clicking “Cancel Subscription” or by advising MY HEALTH YOGA in writing via email.
- HEALTH WARRANTY. You agree and acknowledge that the physical activity related to yoga instructional classes naturally involves the risk of physical injury. Physical exercise associated with the instructional videos may involve the use of recommended equipment such as blocks and straps and you voluntarily assume and accept any risks associated with physical activity related to the Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to select the courses and exercises that are appropriate for someone with your level of skill and ability.
Yoga, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or bolsters that may be used under instruction of the instructor, is a physical and mental activity. Accordingly, students are advised to seek the advice of a health care professional before beginning Yoga practice or using any Yoga equipment to ascertain that this style of movement is physically and mentally appropriate for their needs. This includes class in-studio as well as any My Health instructional videos viewed online or in our training videos. My Health Yoga is not a medical organization and our instructors and staff cannot provide medical guidance including any medical advice or diagnosis.
All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, movements and breath-work are carried out using the student’s discretion and willingness when viewing My Health Yoga instructional videos or in a studio class setting. By using our websites or attending our classes you are stating you understand that physical movement such as Yoga poses and techniques may include strenuous physical demands on the body and as such you are only performing said movements as is appropriate for your age, ability and physical condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against My Health Yoga, including without limitation its directors, principals, teachers, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. My Health Yoga has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2014 Company, My Health Yoga, LLC. All rights reserved.
My Health Yoga owns all content used in our marketing and promotional material including but not limited to images, text, graphics, signage, logos, icons, audio clips, photography, videos, downloads and data and this is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on our site is the exclusive property of My Health Yoga, with copyright authorship for this collection by My Health Yoga, and protected by international copyright laws.
- REFUND POLICY
Our classes, services, products and/or any other information provided by MY HEALTH YOGA directors, instructors or staff including contractors and sub-contractors are subject to the MY HEALTH YOGA refund policy which can be provided upon request and on our website. We do not refund for any reason under any circumstance except whereby required by law.
MY HEALTH YOGA has a zero tolerance policy regarding any form of harassment or misconduct between any party on MY HEALTH YOGA property or online, including but not limited to electronic or telephone conversations between MY HEALTH YOGA directors, staff, teachers or contractors and sub-contractors and their/our students, instructors, trainees or potential customers. MY HEALTH YOGA retains the right to refuse service and/or product supplies to anyone at anytime for reasons including but not limited to harassment and misconduct of any party. Any threats to our staff and/or business will be taken to authorities and MY HEALTH YOGA will abide by all laws regarding misconduct and harassment in these circumstances.
- LOSS OF BELONGINGS/THEFT
MY HEALTH YOGA is not responsible for any property including belongings or personal goods which may be lost/stolen from MY HEALTH YOGA property including but not limited to our studios or any other area in which MY HEALTH YOGA conducts business.
MY HEALTH YOGA makes no representations or warranties with respect to this site or its content, or any product or service available on or promoted by this site. This site and all of its content are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, without representations or warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, My Health Yoga and its affiliates and its services providers disclaim any and all representations and warranties, whether express, implied, arising by statue, custom, course of dealing, course of performance or any other way, with respect to this site, its content, and any products or services available or promoted through this site.
MY HEALTH YOGA does not endorse and is not responsible for statements, advice, and/or opinions made by anyone other than authorized MY HEALTH YOGA representatives and/or directors.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Merchandise
- My Health Yoga products can ship products Australia wide.
- Postage and Shipping charges will be calculated at time of sales depending whats in your cart. Please use the estimate calculator
- Once you have made your order online, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
Generally, your order will be shipped within two to three working days. If there are any delays, you will be advised by email, or phone.
All orders within Australia are sent by Australia Post parcel service, or by courier.
- Estimated shipping and delivery dates will be provided based on the service chosen by you. Please note that these times are estimates only, and may take longer than expected due to unforeseen circumstances. When your order is placed the estimated time of arrival will be confirmed together with your order summary.
- My Health Yoga reserves the right to change the method of shipping chosen by you, at no extra cost to you.
- If you your chosen method of shipping is courier, and the shipment has been returned to us due to:
Failure to deliver due to incorrect address
If a card has been left and the courier company has not been contacted by you
If a redelivery is required due to inaccessable or large dogs.
If this is the case, the cost of redelivery will be charged back to you.
- My Health Yoga is happy to exchange or refund on any items still in their original condition (less freight charges). Please return within 30 days of purchase to:
My Health Yoga
Suite 10, 2nd Floor, Oasis Shopping Centre
12 Charles Ave, Broadbeach QLD Australia 4218
- Items will not be exchanged or refunded after 30 days.
- We are able to refund to your credit card or exchange it for another item as per your instructions
- If your item is faulty or you have received the incorrect items, My Health Yoga will pay for all freight charges, within 30 days of purchase.
4. Delivery Costs
- Detailed freight costs (weight based) can be viewed by downloading the Australia Post Parcel Charges (QLD).
- For parcels over 1kg that are square or rectangular in shape, Australia Post and the courier will assess charges according to their actual weight or cubic weight equivalent, whichever is greater. The cubic weight is the parcel’s volume in cubic metres multiplied by 250.
- Some large orders and bulky items may require an adjustment to quoted delivery costs. Please email details of the products required for a final freight cost. Alternatively, feel free to submit your order with query and we will contact you to arrange appropriate shipping. You may cancel your order at any time prior to processing.
- If choosing to have your items delivered by courier, we will contact you by email with the costs involved.
- Whilst the Australia Post mail service is generally very reliable, it is not unusual for some items to become delayed within the postal system. Should you experience significant delays, we ask that you check thoroughly with your local post office for your parcel and wait a minimum of 10 business days before lodging a query with our office.